Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: What is the meaning of intercooled?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: What is the meaning of intercooled?
Date   Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:06:18 -0000

All Statas have power and reliability. Some have more
power than others. All have reliability.

Stata/MP has, naturally, Most Power.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Josť Maria Pacheco de Souza

> From the analogy with automobiles, for which the device
> intercooler applies, may I assume that Intercooled Stata has
> "power and reliability"?

Jeremy Miles

> > Try intercooler: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercooler

Josť Maria Pacheco de Souza