Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: What is the meaning of intercooled?

From   Richard Williams <>
To, <>
Subject   Re: st: What is the meaning of intercooled?
Date   Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:04:10 -0500

At 08:30 PM 2/27/2007, Josť Maria Pacheco de Souza wrote:
Dear Jeremy:
thank you. From the analogy with automobiles, for which the device intercooler applies, may I assume that Intercooled Stata has "power and reliability"?
Josť Maria
Personally, I'm just sorry I missed out on BiTurbo Stata. That sounded like the really cool version to have. But I suppose it was just too hard to keep coding for two turbos.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: