Re: st: RE: Re: Like %GL(r,n) in GLIM

From   Herb Smith <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Like %GL(r,n) in GLIM
Date   Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:25:16 -0500 (EST)

Thanks all, and some clever solutions, too.

I know that back in the day, Stata had not had such a function, and as
Nick's original e-mail suggests, someone probably wrote one up --egen
seq()- for one of us GLIM aficianados!

As I said previously, I was having the hardest time trying to think of a
good keyword to search on...

Best,

--Herb

Professor of Sociology and