Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: probit with two endogenous regressors

Subject   Re: st: probit with two endogenous regressors
Date   Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:43:00 +0100

I know only one more program fitting IV probit, but I don't know how it works and how many problems does it solve (for sure, clustering and weighting is allowed). It is -qvf- in package st0049 from

Hope this helps,