Re: st: probit with two endogenous regressors

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: probit with two endogenous regressors
Date   Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:43:00 +0100

I know only one more program fitting IV probit, but I don't know how it works and how many problems does it solve (for sure, clustering and weighting is allowed). It is -qvf- in package st0049 from http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj3-4

Hope this helps,
Nicola