Re: st: Is it safe?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is it safe?
Date   Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:00:35 -0500

Dear Clive

thanks very much for your reply. Actually what I was puzzled about
was the fact that the one-step-ahead forecasts I had calculated by
hand were not matching up with the results from the Stata <predict>
command. Since I assume I am calculating these the right way, it
makes me wonder what exactly Stata is giving me.

Divya