Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Reliability/ Factor analysis commands

From   Vanessa Mahlberg <>
Subject   st: Reliability/ Factor analysis commands
Date   Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:51:40 +0100

I´m a German student doing her diploma thesis in Human Resources Management. I´ve got 2 questions.
1. I would like to do a reliability analysis with Spearman Brown. (I have already calculated Cronbach´s Alpha). I only found the command "Spearman´s rank correlation".
Can anybody please help me to get the reliability coeffizient (Spearman_Brown)
2. How can I use a factor analysis with stata.I dont´t know the command.

It would be very kind if anybody could help me.

Kind regards
* For searches and help try: