st: Re: Help with Stata IRF

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Help with Stata IRF
Date   Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:02:53 -0500

Actually the answer is surprisingly simple:

webuse lutkepohl,clear
var dlinvestment dlincome dlconsumption
irf create test, set(myirf)
use myirf.irf
desc
su

See 'technical aspects of irf files' on [ts] p.125-126. Despite the name myirf.irf, this is a Stata data file, and you can work with it just like any other.

Kit

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html