Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: raking wtih information on a subsample only

From   Anna Gueorguieva <>
Subject   st: raking wtih information on a subsample only
Date   Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:10:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Statalist,

How do I use survwgt to do raking when I have data only on a subsample of the population: enrolled children by municipality and gender.

I do not have data on the total population by municipality and gender.

There is no census or reliable sampling frame and I can only rely on administrative data but this is limitted to a part of the population.

Thank you in advance. I read through the information on raking on statalist and the survwgt.

I am using Stata 9.2.

Thank you in advance.

Need Mail bonding?