st: RE: Importing Stata graphs to Word

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Importing Stata graphs to Word
Date   Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:57:43 -0000

Despite your title, the real problem seems to be with
PowerPoint.

No insights whatsoever, sorry. But I think a minimum report
for anyone to work upon would include

	version of Stata
	version of Windows
	version of PowerPoint