Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: gllamm large model error

Subject   st: gllamm large model error
Date   Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:41:38 -0800

Hi All

I got an error message when I used gllamm and a large model. It runs
fine with smaller models, 9 latent variables/random effects, but gives
me "too few variables specified" error with anything larger. I suspect
its a macro maximum length problem, but anyone with a more trained eye
giving a look at it and hinting me in the right direction would be
highly appreciated. The trace smcl file under the following link, its large.

Thanks Toby