From   "Ranjita majumder Singh" <Ranjita.Singh00@Rotman.Utoronto.Ca>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: adjusted R square
Date   Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:00:57 -0500

Hello Prof Schaffer,
I saw your note in Stata re: adjusted R square and that while -areg- calculates the adjusted R^2 statistic, but, it is not statistically equivalent to the FE model in -xtreg, fe-: Therefore, my question is if I wanted to stay with xtreg, fe how whould I calculate adjusted R square? Thank you for your help
 Ph.D candidate Strategy and Organization Theory Rotman School
 of Management University of Toronto
 105 St. George St
 Toronto, ON