Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Adding markers to kernel density plot line

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Adding markers to kernel density plot line
Date   Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:00:38 +0000 (GMT)

--- Johanna Vogel <> wrote:
> I am using Stata 8 to construct kernel density plots of regional
> output. Does anyone know how to add markers (e.g. circles, squares)
> to the plot lines? It seems that the default for the command "graph
> twoway line" used to draw the plots is to suppress the marker
> symbols, and I can't figure out how to circumvent this.

twoway line y x || scatter y x

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting address:

+31 20 5986715

All New Yahoo! Mail  Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.