RE: st: Inexplicable errors when using -reshape long-

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Inexplicable errors when using -reshape long-
Date   Sun, 18 Feb 2007 16:14:48 -0000

To underline what is partly implicit here in Svend's
reply:

You must feed -reshape- one or more stubnames,
not a varlist.

Svend Juul