Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: variance of the residual

From   Cinzia Rienzo <C.Rienzo@rhul.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: variance of the residual
Date   Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:54:00 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks! actually i tryed with ANOVA but there should be some problem
because i get as a result microdata for each residual but i should get
aggregate decomposition by year and group ; i try it again
many thanks