st: Inequality indices with complex survey design (Was: Problem to run Inequal7)

From   "Patrick W�hrle Guimar�es" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Inequality indices with complex survey design (Was: Problem to run Inequal7)
Date   Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:51:44 -0300

 I have problem to run Inequal7 but the problem is not with do but
it�s only a problem of ram. The author that do Inequal7 (Philippe van
Kerm) help me reading my do with problems and fast he could talk to me
about the problem. Inequal7 work very well.

Quotes: Large Dataset - large ram.

--
Patrick