Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Hausman Taylor

From   lamia chourou <>
Subject   st: Hausman Taylor
Date   Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:31:08 +0100 (CET)

Dear statlist users,
I have a panel data model that includes time invariant
variables (dummy variables controlling firm industry).
The Hausman test suggests using the fixed effect
model. As this model cannot estime time invariant
variables, I tried to use Hausman Taylor model however
all my time invariant variables are exogenous. I would
like to know wich model is suitable in this case?

Thank you