Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: reported subpop no. of observations seems wrong? and is

From   jpitblado@stata.com (Jeff Pitblado, StataCorp LP)
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: reported subpop no. of observations seems wrong? and is
Date   Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:57:09 -0600

Brent Fulton <fultonb@berkeley.edu> has a couple follow-up questions about
-svy jackknife-:

> Just to clarify when using -svy jackknife-, I assume Stata is estimating the
> parameters and SEs correctly on the subpop, but it's just not reporting
> e(N_sub) correctly?

Correct.

> Also, do you know approximately when the update will be available?

The next ado-file update should happen late this week or early next week.

--Jeff
jpitblado@stata.com