Re: st: How to spolit variable info to multiple variables

From   SamL <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to spolit variable info to multiple variables
Date   Sun, 11 Feb 2007 02:27:38 -0800 (PST)

Try the -tab- command.  Specifically, if I have variable Married, which
has several categories (say, 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5), I can type:

tab1 Married, generate(marx)

and that will produce 5 variables, marx1, marx2, marx3, and so on, with
marx1=1 for all cases where Married=1, and so on.

Hope this helps.
Sam