Re: st: Output management

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Output management
Date   Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:10:51 -0700

Many thanks to Ian Watson, Michael Blasnik, Lisa Neidert and Maarten Buis for pointing me in promising directions. We'll investigate and share a concise summary of what we learn.
Thx...arnold
�
Arnold H. Levinson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine & Biometrics
Director, Tobacco Program Evaluation Group (TPEG)
University of Colorado / AMC Cancer Research Center
1600 Pierce Street
Lakewood CO 80214
[email protected]
303-239-3402