Re: st: Replacing several variables at once

From   "Sebastian F. B�chte" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Replacing several variables at once
Date   Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:04:59 +0100

Nuno,

for your special case you could try to use -mvencode- :

mvencode var1 var2 var3, mv(0)

will replace all missing values in var1, var2, var3 by 0. See also
-help mvencode-

A more general approach would be to use recode, see -help recode-

hth
Sebastian