Re: st: Reference for Senstivity Analysis of ICE

From   kayhop666 <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reference for Senstivity Analysis of ICE
Date   Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:18:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks SR.  That paper is a nice overview of what's
available, but stops at simply comparing one estimate
and its standard error across the different
approaches.  Is there any simulation study with more
detailed anlaysis of the different outcomes?  Thanks
much.

Be a PS3 game guru.