Re: st: bootstrap ANOVA - temptative answer

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap ANOVA - temptative answer
Date   Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:08:54 +0100

I posted the same question just 6 weeks ago but I failed to have an answer.
If this will be the case again, I guessed that the solution might be:
bootstrap e(F) e(F_1) e(F_2) : anova dep indep1 indep2
Please take this as an opinion from a Stata user who is not more experienced than you - and probably is less. In no event shall I be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary consequence however caused arising in any way out of the use of my code, even if advised of the possibility of such damage :-)

Nicola