st: RE: Special character in a plot's legend

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Special character in a plot's legend
Date   Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:20:45 -0000

What's available to you is visible by setting the font
to that you want to use and displaying all possible characters

forval i = 1/256 {
	di "`i' " char(`i')
}

Your first method should work in general (local sigma =, etc.).

"`char(228)'" will never work. You need to try "`= char(228)'".

MA V