RE: st: Adding lines to multiple histograms

From   "MA V" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Adding lines to multiple histograms
Date   Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:10:10 +0000

Actually I have the book....but it does not describe how to do what I want to do...
Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
MAV

From: "Joel J. Adamson" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Adding lines to multiple histograms
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:51:47 -0500

If you like books, I recommend the Visual Guide to Stata Graphics by
Michael Mitchell. The book is basically a visual catalog of Stata
graphs, along with explanations of how to do what you need to do to
get the graph to look that way.

It's darn useful.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson
Biostatistician

THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON, THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND THE PRIVACY OFFICER, AND PROPERLY DISPOSE OF THIS INFORMATION.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/
Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG