st: ivreg2 update and fixed-effect estimator

From   "Zou Hong" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: ivreg2 update and fixed-effect estimator
Date   Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:45:54 +0800

Dear list users,

I have the following questions about ivreg2:

1. where to get the latest version of ivreg2? I always found it difficult to identify the version of an ado file from the internet. The one I found from the net is version 02.1.14. But searched from the web, the latest version seems to be 2.1.18. How to update the files if ivreg2 is always installed

2. Under ivreg2, how to test the exogeneity of a regressor under a fixed-effect (or random-effects) estimator?

3. how to request a DWH test using a robust standard error?

Many thanks
Joe

*
* For searches and help try: