st: AW: Re: simple list of panel data...

From   "Thomas Erdmann" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: Re: simple list of panel data...
Date   Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:23:17 +0100

Thanks for your feedback.

Encoding and labelling works good as well, but I must say just adding the
additional string vars in the -by()- option is most convenient.

- Tom

Thomas Erdmann
Buetzmattweg 22
79594 Inzlingen