Re: st: svy:tab - deriving CIs with BRR

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: svy:tab - deriving CIs with BRR
Date   Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:27:15 -0600

Well first of all, what kind of standard errors do you expect to get
from tabulations? One way to get the standard errors on your
proportions would be to generate the dummy variables corresponding to
the entries of the table (with -xi- or through -egen, group()- ) and
then take -svy brr : mean- of those. Generally, -brr- expects
something like the coefficient estimate vector, and -mean- does
provide that.