RE: st: regression explanation

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: regression explanation
Date   Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:04:27 -0000

My Latin is rusty, but enough remains for me to be confident
that "ceribus paribus" is just a typo. Ron\'an meant what
Michelle said, "ceteris paribus".

While we're at it, the process whereby kudos, a singular
noun in ancient Greek, has become a plural in American
is very mysterious. Next bathos, pathos and the like
will be treated as plural.

chaffer, Mark E