st: updated version of -xml_tab- is available from SSC

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <[email protected]>
To   "statalist" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: updated version of -xml_tab- is available from SSC
Date   Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:52:12 -0500

Thanks you Kit Baum, updated version of -xml_tab- is available from SSC archives.

To install the updates, type. ssc install xml_tab, replace; or use -adoupdate-command.

Changes in this version include a new -noadjust- option and some changes in -fonts- and -stars-:

> "adjusted" vs "not adjusted" t-statistics, p-values, significance : if results of some transformation are reported (i.e. marginal effects instead of point coefs) by default "adjusted" t-stats are reported/used for p-value calculations => t-stat=f(b)/sd_f(b). using option - noadjust- forces xml_tab to use original (unadjusted) estimates to calculate t-stat = b/sd_b

> -fonts- option now is unique to a worksheet, so different font face/size can be used for each sheet.

> -stars- now allows not only the numlist (cut-off p-s for *, ** and ***) but list of pairs where first member of the pair is the symbol(text) to be used as a marker and the second is the significance level.

We would be thankful for any suggestions about the additional options and improvements in -xml_tab-.

Michael Lokshin and Zurab Sajaia
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/