Re: st: xtlogit and constant term, thanks

From   Juan Julio Gutierrez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit and constant term, thanks
Date   Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Nicola,

I'd like to add something I found: the random effects specification (default for xtlogit in Stata)
does consider the constant, though it is dropped by the fixed effects specification (see example
from stalist http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-01/msg00669.html )

Juan Julio