st: AW: Update to -estout- on SSC; -estout- now includes -estadd-, -es=

From   [email protected]
To   undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject   st: AW: Update to -estout- on SSC; -estout- now includes -estadd-, -es=
Date   Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:10:04 -0500 (EST)

ta-, and -esto-
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:51:30 +0100
From: "Tiemann, Guido" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all!

Another question regarding estout, esta etc.: As I just tried to switch fro=
m "estout" to the new "esta", I encountered a problem with math expressions=
  of independent variables using "esta". For instance, one of my primary imp=
acts is labelled "\$N_{v}\$". Unfortunately, "esta" seems to place a "\" in=
  front of any "_" so that my indices do not appear in the right form. Of co=
urse, I see that this is a good idea to prevent something like "_cons" from=
  causing any trouble in a raw table, I wonder if there is some way to work =
around this.

Best,

Guido

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----