Re: st: Distance from home to hospital [originally no subject]

From   David Kantor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Distance from home to hospital [originally no subject]
Date   Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:04:57 -0500

Your later message came in while I was typing my last message.

I see your method. It does a 1-1 merge. There is no logical connection of a person to the hospital -- and that seemed wrong at first, but that's irrelevant; you are ignoring that "connection". Virtually, you have two distinct datasets in memory concurrently.

Thanks for an interesting approach.
--David