st: "fitstat" results when using weights

From   Ryan Wells <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: "fitstat" results when using weights
Date   Tue, 2 Jan 2007 08:16:48 -0800 (PST)

I am running a logistic regression in stata, but the dataset requires me to use weights and to account for complex survey design (which I do with the command "svy" and its associated arguments...)

I normally get the R2, -2LL, etc with the command "fitstat", but when weights and/or the "svy" command is used, fitstat does not provide details.  Is there another command that could be used, a workaround, or some way to both use weights and have the ease of getting statistics for goodness of fit??