st: Re: should I or shouldn"t I use _time0(var)_ for left truncation (delayed entry)?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: should I or shouldn"t I use _time0(var)_ for left truncation (delayed entry)?
Date   Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:20:33 +0100

I never used survival analysis in a submitted or published paper, but I am pretty confident that a translation of the help should sound like this:
-time0()- (please note the use of minus around the command, and not an underscore) records the enter times for subjects who enter in the risk pool, die and then resurrect to enter again in the risk pool.
I guess that the useful thing for you is -origin()-
Nicola