st: RE: How to control for non-independence?

From   "Daniel Schneider" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to control for non-independence?
Date   Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:33:11 -0800

Alok,

Please clarify something for me: do you have repeated measures for the
same investors? What exactly do you mean when you say "performance
measures are correlated"? What measures are correlated with what
measures?