Re: st: slide presentation by stata employees

From   "Le Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: slide presentation by stata employees
Date   Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:03:39 -0600

There is also a nice but short piece published in the Political
Methodologist Volume 14, Number 1, Spring 2006.

In addition, there is a slightly longer introduction " Simple Beamer
Guide" available at
http://faq.ktug.or.kr/wiki/uploads/beamer_guide.pdf

Enjoy!

Le