st: RE: Strange output from -adoupdate, update-

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Strange output from -adoupdate, update-
Date   Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:55:20 -0000

In Kit's absence, only Bill Gould is likely to
have an authoritative answer here. Of the packages mentioned
here, I noticed -mypkg-, which is my package, double sense,
and a check showed that it is still there on SSC, but
at http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/m. My guess is
that -adoupdate- is being absolutely literal about
exact matches of websites and not indulging any
difference between upper and lower case. However,
the first test of this hypothesis springing from
a single fact fails because in the case of -omodel-
the URL seems exactly right.

Clive Nicholas