Re: st: Random effects and unbalanced panels

From   "Sergio Correia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random effects and unbalanced panels
Date   Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:44:25 -0500

On 12/18/06, Welsch, David M <[email protected]> wrote:
I have a question about random effects with unbalanced panels.

Greene, in his "Econometric Analysis" book, mentions an adjustment for
random effects with unbalanced panels (page 634 of the third edition)

Does Stata do this adjustment automatically, I could not find a command
so I am assuming it does it automatically or am I completely wrong and I
have to write the code?

Thanks in advance,

Dave