st: Do you Know ECHP? problem with ECHP (european panel)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Do you Know ECHP? problem with ECHP (european panel)
Date   Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:55:59 +0100

Hi, Someone know the echp panel data?
I merge the dataset personal file with household file, but Netherlands, Germany and U.K. have the same pid(personal identification num.) in each house and isn't impossible to identify the person in the house. is an error in my file (because I have the dataset in stata and not in original CSv) or is wrong ECHP?
thank you very much
For exp Netherland
hid pid |
|--------------------|