Re: st: slide presentation by stata employees

From   Sylvain Friederich <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: slide presentation by stata employees
Date   Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:44:29 +0000 (GMT)

In money terms, the cost is zero (or some trivial
amount for an editor specific to your OS). But you do
have to learn rudiments of LaTeX coding.

This:

http://tobi.oetiker.ch/lshort/lshort.pdf

could be as good a place as any.

Sylvain