Re: st: RE: RE: Tip - Special characters in labels, titles of graphs &c

Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Tip - Special characters in labels, titles of graphs &c
Date   Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:31:43 -0500

Dear Curious List Members,

The book Nick refers to is the wonderful Catastrophe Theory and Its
Applications, by Tim Poston and Ian Stewart, 510 pages in the
paperback edition from Dover Publications; New Ed edition, October 3,
1996, available from amazon.com for $16.75 and from amazon.co.uk for
�10.94 and highly suitable as a holiday gift for the nerdiest of your
friends.  Not for the faint of heart, however.

--Austin