Re: st: Greek Alphabet?

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Greek Alphabet?
Date   Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:26:23 -0500

Dear Alan,
    When I used that I only got an alpha and a beta.
     Tnx anyway.
    Bob

Dear Ingo,
  I don't want to violate any copyright laws, but
I have a need for the use of a wide variety of Greek
letters.  I would be interested in your
Stata_Arial font off-list insofar as we don't
violate any copyright laws.
  Thanks,
    Bob

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.