RE: st: RE: Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:48:31 +1100

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 14:48:31 +1100
Date   Thu, 7 Dec 2006 17:39:20 -0000

Naturally, this is the low-level way to attack
each bit of the problem. -ntimeofday- is a tool
that puts it all together to save people from
reinventing each bit of the solution. So, this is
the same answer as mine except that the program
recommended in mine takes care of the details.

Kyle Hood