Re: st: coefficients of implausible magnitude in ivprobit

From   Alejandro Delafuente <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: coefficients of implausible magnitude in ivprobit
Date   Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:16:15 +0000

Dear Austin, many thanks for your comments. I somehow felt my manual two-tep
was incorrect, but couldn't tell the source of invalidness. Can I follow-up on
my query and ask you for help on a related matter. The following command for
displaying the marginal effects for the MLE ivprobit:
 mfx compute, predict(p)
does not allow for standard error calculation, the option nose is imposed. Any
ideas on how to get them?

Many thanks
Alejandro