RE: st: stata update problem

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: stata update problem
Date   Wed, 6 Dec 2006 13:05:28 -0000

Sorry, but you misunderstand me; evidently I was not
clear enough. I didn't want to know about your licence;
that is between you and StataCorp. My question was
rhetorical, namely how we can know anything about
your licence that you do not know.

I want you to solve your problem
but I think you should be talking to tech support at
StataCorp to solve it.

It's my understanding that the word "perpetual" means
what it says. I suspect your problem lies elsewhere
but discussion about what it might be is better done
between you and StataCorp.

Subramanian Swaminathan