Re: st: probability and z-statistic

From   Deidra Young <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: probability and z-statistic
Date   Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:01:55 +0800

Hi Roger,

Only one thing I don't quite follow...
The tab command will produce Kendall's tau-b and approximate SE.  However,
Sommers' D produces tau-a only.

How do tau-a and tau-b differ?

Regards,

Deidra

On 6/12/06 1:10 AM, "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>