Re: st: heckprob: What are the initial values?

From   "Le Wang" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: heckprob: What are the initial values?
Date   Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:40:53 -0600

I think it is probably because "arg1" and "arg2" in the "from()"
option are not numbers. If "arg1" and "arg2" are pre-calculated, you
may just give the actual values instead of "arg1" and "arg2" in the
option. And another small thing that may not matter is that Stata
needs forward slashes.

Le