Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: Multicollinearity or confounding

From   Marc Campo <>
To   Marc Campo <>,
Subject   st: Re: Multicollinearity or confounding
Date   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:45:42 -0800 (PST)

I have also been considering a change in the ORs or B
coefficients to be confounding and inflation of the
SEs and CIs to be collinearity.  Is this correct??