Re: st: Plain Text

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plain Text
Date   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:56:38 -0500

Gmail has two modes WHEN COMPOSING MAIL "Rich formatting >>" or "<<
Plain text". Both are not visible at the same time. For example, if
you can see the text "<< Plain text" then you are in "Rich formatting
" mode and vice versa.
Raphael