st: my ivprobit, outreg problem and lnsigma and athrho

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: my ivprobit, outreg problem and lnsigma and athrho
Date   Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:41:11 -0500

Hello list,

1- I am running ivreg and it works fine but I would like to run ivprobit (as I have binary choice for my dependant variable) and it gives me following error. initial vector: matrix must be dimension 126 r(503).

I don't know what to do to correct it:

2- When I outreg my estimation results , it outregs only the estimation of the previous regression not the latest. what have I done wrong?

3- can somebody explain me the interpretation of the lnsigma and athrho please?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Nirina
*
* For searches and help try: